Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP):
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) offers you a method to immigrate to Canada.
Through the SINP, Saskatchewan nominates applicants to the federal government of Saskatchewan, so that they can gain permanent residency in Canada.
The Government of Saskatchewan makes the final decision on SINP nominations. When successful candidates apply for permanent resident status with IRCC, they will be recognized as SINP nominees.
You are not eligible for SINP in case:
- You fail to meet IRCC's requirements related to health and criminality.
- You have unresolved custody or child support disputes affecting any member of your family.
- You and or your representative have intentionally misrepresented yourself in the application.
- You were unable to prove that you intend to live and work in Saskatchewan.
Benefits of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
Premiere advantages of applying for a PR visa through SINP are:
- Fast track processing of application
- Comparatively lower bands in IELTS score is required.
- The provincial government of Saskatchewan is the decision making